Does your work revolve around building leaders for tomorrow? Do you give love, attention, and acceptance to all children? Are you well experienced in supporting EYFS children with Challenging Behaviours? Then please continue to read!
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs TA Role in a primary school in Rochdale. The successful applicant will be working 1:1 with SEN children, and in small groups. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Relevant education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
* Knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is desirable (but not essential)
Get in touch on 0161 200 1906 and ask for Deryn, or email email@example.com or Deryn.Fitzpatrick@Randstad.co.uk for more information
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.