Are you driven and passionate about inspiring pupils? Do you have experience working with children with special needs? Are you looking for a role with flexible working? If the answer is yes, then we may have the perfect role for you!
Randstad are working with a specialist school in Bradford who need a teaching assistant to support children with SEMH and complex needs. The school caters for primary and secondary age students.
If you are local, or you're willing to travel and looking for a role with flexibility, then apply today! Once registered, we could offer you work straight away.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Work closely with one dedicated consultant - only ever a phone call away
- Randstad shopping discount app
- Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Working with small groups and 1:1
- Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils development
- To provide group and/or individual activities, planned by the teacher
- To monitor and evaluate learners learning under the guidance of the teacher
- To assist teachers in the use of relevant management strategies to ensure a purposeful environment for teaching and learning to take place
- A caring and thoughtful approach
- Team player mentality
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both staff and the students you will be working with
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a school with a thriving, challenging and happy environment.
- Pupils are supported by highly skilled staff to try hard, be inspirational and achieve their personal best in all that they do.
- Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity APPLY TODAY!