Are you looking for part time or full time work? Are you an experienced SEN teaching assistant?
Currently across Cambridgeshire, schools are searching for SEN Teaching Assistants to engage and support their students as they progress throughout their education. Working on either a 1:1, whole class or small group basis, you as an experienced teaching assistant will support these students in an engaging and effective manner. The selected candidates will ideally have current and relevant SEN experience to support students in a classroom setting or similar educational environment.
Here at Randstad, we can offer Day to Day, long term or even permanent placements depending on your working preference. Our very own booking system will not only allow you to keep track of your current placements, but it will also allow you to state exactly when you can and cannot work in any given week, you are in full control of this. *Please note that this aspect of our system does not apply to Long Term placements - unless prior arrangements/appointments have been made*
With numerous SEN schools awaiting quality candidates, please do not hesitate to contact us today to discuss what we have to offer and have a discussion about what exactly you are looking for.
Some benefits of the role include:
- The ability to work with children who genuinely want to learn
- Excellent classroom resources
- Refer a friend scheme - receive £300 worth of shopping vouchers (T&Cs apply)
- Communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
- Show a pro-active attitude towards each child's individual needs
- Have the ability to support the whole classroom and small groups when needed
What you will need:
- Previous experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SEN needs
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (we can help you if you don't)
- Outgoing, friendly personality
Contact Lee on: 01223368836 or Email in at Lee.kempton@RandstadEducation.co.uk