Are you experienced in childcare or education? Or maybe you have a support or care worker background?
Would you like to work alongside an experienced staff team who will support and guide you within the classroom setting with the aim to enable you to work independently?
Would you like a new challenge which is extremely rewarding?
If you said yes to all of the above, you could successfully use your skills within our client's Special Educational Needs School in Irlam.
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who may have experience working with young people, or as a Support Worker or similar, ready to start the new academic year off working with young children aged 3-11 years who have complex or additional needs in Irlam, Salford.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about helping pupils increase their knowledge and giving them a positive learning experience. You should have a passion for providing the best learning opportunities for all pupils and create a love of learning in the pupils through enjoyment and reinforcing understanding through innovative and engaging ways while being confident in behavioural management skills.
Ethos and Values:
- Respect each other, the pupils and their families
- Have a meaningful curriculum that is inspiring and enjoyable, promoting achievement for all
- Value commitment, safety, respect, total communication, independence, achievement, courage, enthusiasm, equality and celebration
Requirements for this role are:
- Qualification in relevant subject, e.g. Learning and support in schools, health and social care (not essential yet preferred) or experience working with children or adults with additional needs
- A DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain through Randstad)
- Experience working within a classroom environment (preferred)
- Be committed to achieving high attainment from pupils
- Comfortable with personal care support
- To support the pupils by understanding their additional requirements to engage and understand curriculum learning
Benefits for you:
- Free CPD courses and employment support from your dedicated Randstad consultant
- Working with smaller class sizes for a more detailed understanding of each pupils needs
- Diversity within your role
- Unique and hands-on experience to develop your skills in special educational needs (SEN)
- Use your own creativity towards new innovative ideas to deliver interesting and engaging lessons to pupils
- Be part of creating memorable and positive classroom experiences
This is an amazing opportunity to work with some fantastic pupils who have the chance to succeed in learning with a holistic approach and progress in their education.
If you believe in yourself and really want to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. The successful candidate will work in a challenging yet rewarding environment and will be supported by a skilled staff team who will aim your development in the SEN sector.
Our client is looking to welcome new staff to start ASAP on an ongoing and long term basis, as finding the right support staff for the young pupils with additional needs helps to prevent disruption in their school lives.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY or if you have any questions feel free to contact Nicola on 0161 200 1904 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org...