Do you see yourself embracing a fresh opportunity this term?
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic teaching assistant?
Can you efficiently establish connections with children and youth possessing a wide range of talents and abilities?
If the answer is yes, continue reading for further details about this thrilling job prospect.
We are currently looking for a skilled SEN teaching assistant prepared to assist Year 4 children. You will be providing support to children aged 8 to 9 in a school located in Leeds LS8 area. This position is full-time, with work scheduled from Monday to Friday (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM).
The school's main goal is to build a secure, joyful, and nurturing community that promotes ambition and success for everyone. To make this happen, they take their responsibility seriously in ensuring the safety and well-being of all children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing education plans tailored to individual children' learning goals.
- Establish a rapport with all children and communicate in ways that suit their comprehension.
- Encourage inclusivity, diversity, and equal learning opportunities for all children.
- Foster independence through various activities.
- Support the presentation of children' work and the preparation of learning tasks.
- Aid children in hands-on activities using different teaching tools.
- Promote positive behaviour and guide children in taking responsibility for their actions.
- Assist in supervising children in the absence of the class teacher, alongside other support staff.
- A good understanding of the national Key Stage Curriculum.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods appropriate for SEND pupils.
- A sound understanding of child development and learning.
- Demonstrate active listening skills and strong verbal communication skills.
- A dedication to establishing positive relationships with pupils and understanding their needs.
- The ability to provide individual attention, reassurance and support with learning tasks.
- An Enhanced DBS check or ready to acquire one through Randstad
- Eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship
- A friendly, welcoming environment
- A staff team who are committed to the best outcomes for the children
- Children who are loving, caring and hardworking
- Opportunities to engage in continuous professional development
- An opportunity to earn up to £300 through the 'Recommend a Friend' bonus. (T&C Applied).
Don't wait for opportunities - Create them! Apply now and unleash your full potential with this opportunity.
Should you require any further assistance or have any queries, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Just drop an email to me at email@example.com or you can also ring 0113 2462500. Waiting to help you!...