Do you want to make a positive difference in the development of pupils with Special Educational Needs?
Or maybe you have a background in youth work, care or mentoring?
Do you want to work in a school as part of a supportive team who will aid you in your own personal professional development?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant with experience supporting children with SEND in and around the Bury area, who is driven to improve the learning of the young people in their care.
The benefits of this role are:
- Opportunity for training and development (Team Teach and other SEN courses)
- Supporting pupils who are eager to learn
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the students that you support
- Supporting students that love their school and are eager to learn
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with pupils one on one to support them with their learning
- Setting up the classroom for the days activities
- To support the pupils by understanding their additional requirements to engage and understand curriculum learning
- Delivering exciting and fun lessons to pupils
The requirements for the role are:
- DBS on the update service
- Experience working with individuals with Special Educational Needs
- A dedication to helping pupils to achieve their full potential
The successful candidate will have the chance to inspire, motivate and encourage a new generation of SEND learners and guide them to make a positive impact in the world around them, using the best facilities to accommodate their every need.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in taking on,
please call Jacob on 0161 200 1906
or email at email@example.com