Can you see yourself with a new challenge come September?
Are you a motivated person who is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant role?
Do you enjoy working with children or have you worked with children with complex needs?
We are looking for a hard working and motivated SEN Teaching assistant who wants the best for the children they are working with, in and around Ongar starting in September. They will be willing to go above and beyond to care for the children and have a passion for their role. Working as an SEN TA could be the start of an exciting and rewarding new career!
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Rewarding role
- A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
- CPD opportunity
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children within the primary sector
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students who have Special Educational Needs
- Lesson/work planning for the students you are working with
- Liaise with the SENCO and class teacher where required
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
- Looking after students emotional, physical and social well being
- Ideally 6 months experience working with children (desirable)
- Willing and able to support children with different ability levels, including SEN
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)
- Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment (desirable)
- Contact details of 2 references
- Experience in a SEN role (preferred but not required)
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!