Are you keen to find your next role within a school?
Do you have a passion for learning and development?
Can you guide and mentor students requiring additional support?
If so, look no further! Randstad are searching for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistants in and around Sheffield. This role would be suitable for an individual who wishes to work closely with students needing additional support in the classroom. An SEN teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of specific needs - qualifications and experience are desired but not required! This role would be ideal for an individual with an Early Years background, however we are also looking for those who can display empathy, sensitivity and have a true desire to work with children.
We are currently recruiting for a number of teaching assistant roles across both primary and secondary schools - please get in touch to find out more! Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across East Anglia, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bassingbourn, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* Free parking
* Continued professional development opportunities
* £60-£85 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Supportive colleagues
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting students physical, social and emotional well-being
* Working as part of a team
* Being able to communicate well with children, managing their behaviour and resolving issues in the classroom
* Mentoring and guiding students requiring extra support
* Listening, discussing and explaining
* Experience working with children, preferably those with additional needs (desirable)
* Be comfortable working with children with SEN, including autism and behavioural difficulties
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Strong work ethic
* A passion for learning and supporting children
Still sounds like a great opportunity? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email email@example.com; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!