Are you an experienced SEN TA?
Do you think you could help equip SEN students with the confidence to reach their full potential?
Perhaps you've never worked as a TA but have had other employment working with children?
We are currently looking for motivated, calm and caring individuals interested in working as a teaching assistant for our schools in and around Watford Working as an SEN TA could be the start of an exciting and rewarding new career! And if you already have experience as a teaching assistant, great! With the large variety of roles we have available we can certainly find you exactly what you're looking for out of a new TA role.
Please get in touch to hear the details of the various SEN Teaching Assistant roles we can offer!
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Competitive rates of pay
- A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
- CPD opportunity
- Help the teacher with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
- Ensuring the classroom is a safe learning environment for the children
- Provide professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
- Guide children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting the full benefit from the lesson
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
- 3 months experience working with children
- Being able to build rapport with students and staff
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
- Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment (desirable)
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Willing and able to support children with different ability levels, including SEN
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)
If you feel a TA role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call me on 0161 200 1930 (ask to speak to Max) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this).