SEN Teaching Assistant full-time, long term required in the Wirral area.
This teaching assistant role is the job for you!
Are you looking to take on a rewarding role that will make an incredible impact on the lives of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Established schools across Wirral are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with SEMH, challenging behaviour, ADHD, autism and additional needs to start ASAP. This will start off on a temporary basis but will lead to a potential permanent contract.
A lot of these students have a challenging background and are in need of some significant support to help grow their self esteem and confidence, as a teaching assistant you can have a massive impact on their lives.
- The SEN school prides itself on creating a nurturing and stimulating environment.
- They are looking for someone to be committed and enthusiastic in order to establish positive relationships with students and offer support to regulate their feelings.
- It is incredibly key to maintain high expectations of students to access their learning and ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
- 24hr on-call facility
- Very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- A refer a friend scheme of £300
With Randstad there are many CPD opportunities - including the opportunity to become Team Teach Trained!
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
What next? We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Danah at the Liverpool branch on 0151 255 1666, alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!