Do you have a background in SEN, pastoral and safeguarding? Do you have a passion to ensure a purposeful, positive and disciplined culture and ethos which ensures a safe and stable population with strong progress and attainment outcomes for students? Are you looking for a new and engaging full time role in Blackpool in September 2021?
Randstad Education is proud to be supporting a secondary academy in Blackpool, to recruit a SENCO. The role will start asap, initially until December 2021, but may be extended or lead into a permanent role.
This academy is part of a Trust whose mission is to transform the lives of young people on the Fylde Coast and across Lancashire by raising aspirations and achievements. They are proud to be part of a Multi Academy Trust in Blackpool, which are united by a drive to improve opportunities and outcomes for children, young people and professionals in the education sector.
All the academies have access to the central services and support provided by the Trust. Where schools are not good or outstanding, they will facilitate a high quality and bespoke package of support. Their good and outstanding schools are given encouragement and support to continue to drive their development.
The main requirements are as follows;
- An outstanding practitioner who can raise standards with proven experience of accelerating progress.
- Senior leadership experience.
- SENDCO qualification.
- Safeguarding level 3 trained.
- To implement, monitor and oversee the Academy's pastoral system including the development, organisation and implementation of the Academy's policy for the personal and social development of students.
- To take responsibility for all matters relating to student attendance.
- To be the Academy coordinator for EAL, pupil premium and looked after children.
You're encouraged to apply as soon as possible please, as the role is to start in September and we will need to complete your on-boarding process.
If interested, please apply following the on screen instructions. For further information you can email email@example.com...