Position: Senior Accountant
Salary: £28,000 - £32,500
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Newport, South Wales
The purpose of this role is to prepare statutory statements , prepare management accounts and VAT returns while building client relationships. The client is looking for a enthusiastic, hard working individual to join their practice.
- preparation and completion of accounts
- preparation of management accounts
- preparation of VAT returns under the various VAT schemes
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Experience within Xero, Sage Line 50 and other products
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts
- Understanding of companies act disclosures for financial statements.
- AAT Qualified or ACCA part qualified (Essential )
- 5 years experience within accountancy organisation or 5 years within company accounts
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Microsoft, IRIS accounts, XERO and CCH PRO Accounts
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....