Senior Applications Support Analyst (SQL & C#) - £52,000 to £62,000 plus 12% pension
An innovative and well respected Not-for-profit organisation in London is urgently seeking a new Senior Applications Support Analyst with strong experience of supporting and maintaining business applications down to an SQL level.
It is a great time to be joining the business as they are looking to scale the organisation and as a result they are investing over £100million in their tech stack via a digital transformation programme - implementing new platforms, applications and ways of working.
They have a supportive culture that encourages a healthy work / life balance through flexible working and home working options.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Strong experience of supporting & trouble shooting business applications (either bespoke or 3rd party apps)
- Strong skills in SQL Server, SQL scripting, T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- The ability to read and debug C#.NET would be an advantage
- ITIL exposure
- A good customer focus to your application support process
- A collaborative and flexible approach to problem solving
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £52,000 - £62,000 depending on skills and experience
- 12% pension
- Flexible working and home working options
- The opportunity to make a difference in a Not-for-profit organisation and a force for positive social change
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.