Senior Customer Service Coordinator
Randstad are looking for a Senior Customer Service Coordinator to join us in delivering upon our customer service strategy to achieve service excellence. The focus is to deliver world-class customer service in a fast paced environment to delight our customers, grow our business and contribute towards achieving and exceeding goals and targets.
Location - Blunham
Salary - 30,32k
Hours - Mon to Fri (8am-4:30pm)
About the role -
The role entails being the primary internal point of contact for a defined customer base, working and supporting both the internal and external teams to achieve business objectives and service goals. You will be processing new and repeat customer orders within defined lead dates and agreed customer service level agreements, and keeping customers updated at all times by informing them of our processes or resolving any queries that they have. By providing a first-class service, you'll be able to gain an insight into the businesses of customers and suggest more relevant solutions for their requirements as time goes on.
You will also be working with a small team of Customer Service Coordinators, using your experience and expertise to help them develop into a team that can truly delight our customers at every step of their journey with us. The team will be coming to you as an escalation point for matters that they can't yet deal with individually, and to seek out advice on how to improve their offering so that we can continue to build excellent networks.
- Significant experience in a customer service position, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading/coaching a small team, with the ability to motivate and encourage positive results
- Knowledge of transportation of goods will also be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised and self-motivated - you will be managing your own portfolio and helping to coach others in the team so it's vital that you can manage your time and prioritise effectively
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.