Do you know Aconex like the back of your hand? I have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to join my client based in North West London.
This is a Senior Document Control role and you MUST have experience implementing Aconex and ideally managing other Document Controllers.
What are the benefits for you?
- Senior Document Control role - that next step up
- Paying a great salary - up to £40k
- Based in a great location in North West London
Roles and Responsibilities of a Senior Document Controller:
- Overseeing a MAJOR project but assisting with others
- Implementing Aconex in to new projects and training others
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Must be an experienced candidate in document control
- You must have trained Document Controllers on Aconex before!
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and show a good work ethic and BE COMMITTED
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on 0203 6800 650.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.