We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer to work on a project until Christmas.
Job is based in Blyth
Must have: CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Surveying of temporary and existing structures
- Managing day to day work tasks
- Organising resources
- Reviewing RAMS
- Completing RAMS for work activities
- Ensuring day to day H&S tasks have been completed - Daily briefings, toolbox talks, RAMS reviews etc
- Provide commercial input when required
- Completing lookahead programmes
Please give Jacob a call on: 07827851180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.