We are currently looking for a Senior Engineer for a high profile highways scheme in the Newcastle area.
This role is available outside of IR35.
- Supervise the works to ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained
- In conjunction with the engineers and surveyors, ensure all setting out is present and correct before work starts and mentor the Junior Engineers as required
- Ensure all RAMS are in place and suitable prior to works commencing and being followed as works are undertaken
- In conjunction with the discipline Supervisor, ensure that plant, labour and materials for each item of work are identified and available in good time
- Relevant tickets (CSCS, Safety Critical Medical)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 2 professional references
If you require further information please give Jacob a call on: 07827851180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.