We are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for a respected / reputable firm within the Financial Services sector.
This role requires a qualified accountant, ideally with some post qualification experience within Financial Analysis / Management Accounting. The role will offer a variety of experience including exposure to engaging with senior stakeholders across the business and developing business partnering skills.
The production and presentation of timely and insightful MI and analysis to senior leadership to succinctly provide explanations to support decision-making.
- Providing support to the Division in the preparation of the business planning / budget / forecasting cycles.
- Supporting the Division in managing professional fee budgets through regular engagement with key contacts and maintaining control of Divisional cost trackers.
- Building relationships with key contacts on an on-going basis. Being a critical friend who is proactive in looking ahead to pre-empt problems and ensure the key contacts are receiving the support required, and attending to ad-hoc queries from the Division on a timely basis.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues within the wider Finance team to pursue a continuous improvement agenda, both with business processes and personal development.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or with PQE experience, or equivalent.
- Finance Analyst experience supporting sub-divisions with ability to interact at Director level.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...