Senior Fire Safety Engineer Required
My tier 1 contractor is looking for an experienced fire safety engineer to join their expanding team based in London/South East and provide fire safety expertise on multiple high profile rail projects.
- Develop and produce policy, fire risk control arrangements (including standards, procedures and codes of practice) and fire safety training requirements
- Undertake fire safety inspection and risk assessment of the property portfolio and my clients controlled infrastructure
- Identify and develop appropriate engineering controls for reducing the risk of fires
- Provide design advice and technical review for proposed alterations to the property portfolio and my clients controlled infrastructure
- Review fire safety aspects of the ROGS applications of train operating companies
- Provide effective fire safety advice and support to my clients line management
- Undertake regular liaison arrangements with local rail industry managers and staff and officers of the Fire Authorities, the safety regulator and other relevant bodies to safeguard my clients interests, with regard to fire safety
- Direct the investigation of significant fires affecting the property portfolio of my clients controlled Infrastructure
- Fire safety
- Building control
- Building regulations and reform order for England & Scotland
- Rail experience - preferred
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply with your CV or contact Amelia Tuffen at Randstad CPE - London
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.