Looking to recruit a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading Housing association on a 6 month contract based around Hampshire
Offering £48,700 Pro rata + benefits, bonus
- Support the Operations and Property services teams
- You will advise on operational compliance of all relevant operational activities, ensuring current procedures / systems within the business comply with relevant policy and legislation and support best practise.
- Supporting an internal audit functions
Role will support a mix of homeworking, office working (based in Portsmouth) and site visits around Hampshire (Mileage Paid)
- A NEBOSH general certificate is a must, ideally also a NEBOSH Diploma but not essential
- Knowledge and experience working at this level in a similar sector
- Ideally a background in Maintenance or construction
- Full Driving Licence with own transport is essential as you will be expected to travel around sites in Hampshire
If you think this is the role for you please attach an updated cv and we will be touch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.