I am currently looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Analsyt to start ASAP on a 12 month contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain public sector experience and can potentially join the team on a permenant basis.
You will be joining a team of 3 to manage/maintain IT Infrastructure and will be reponsible for the standards and procedures, working alongside an Applications Support Team and Network Support team.
You will be required to have experience/knowledge working with the following technologies -
Microsoft Azure, Nimble Storage, Backup Services, Hyper-V, Asigra Backup, Active Directory, RDS desktop, SCCM, Azure Virtual MAchines and Networking
- Experience of managing changing priorities and situations.
- Experience of planning the use of resources and contributing to financial decisions.
- Has broad understanding of Information Systems concepts and practice and a detailed knowledge of communications concepts and applications.
- Able to select appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
- Currently holds a (V3) ITIL Foundation qualification.
- Level 2 or 3 standard of education (e.g. GCSE or A- level) or equivalent experience.
- Can effectively balance own work, priorities and deadlines against managing team(s)
- Able to rapidly absorb new information and apply it effectively.
- Capable of keeping up to date with industry technologies.
- Able to use professional judgement and diplomacy to make decisions.
You will be required to be on site at least 3 days a week in Witham, the client is offering a competative salary of £41,881 for the duration of the 12 month contract.
If you are interested please apply via the ad or email email@example.com
Please be advised we can not offer sponsorship.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.