Senior IT Project Manager - Business Merger & Integration - up to £80,000
A professional services business with offices in Sevenoaks, Kent is going through a significant merger & acquisition and is urgently seeking a new Senior IT Project Manager to lead the integration of all IT systems, infrastructure and applications. You will have ownership of the end-to-end delivery of this complex IT integration project and must have faced similar challenges in the past.
It is a great time to be joining the business as they go through such an interesting period of change and transformation - providing a great opportunity for any Senior IT Project Manager with relevant experience.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Strong experience as an IT Project Manager
- Prior experience as a Project Manager in leading the IT integration of a merger / acquisition (essential)
- Able to guide and coach the business through the key IT challenges of such an integration / merger
- An awareness of the challenges in integrating Azure and Office 365 systems would be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £65,000 - £80,000 depending on skills and experience
- Flexible working
- Some home working options
- The opportunity to deliver a significant and challenging business and IT integration
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.