Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Project: Circa £100 million MEP package on a prestigious project
Location: Heart of Central London
Salary: Between £70,000 - £75,000 plus package
New exclusive role with a leading tier one contractor to work on a flagship project in Central London. M&E subcontractor background is essential. You must have experience managing mechanical packages between £20 million - £30 million.
My client offers great salaries plus packages and bonuses. In the heart of Central London you will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Reviewing infrastructure designs, preparing load calculations and preparing / applying initial utility services applications.
- Preparation of detailed budget costs and defined estimates if required.
- Attend design team and project meetings on behalf of the company.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and preparing associated reports.
- Supervising commissioning of mechanical services
You will need the below to be suitable for this role:
- Must have a mechanical engineering degree
- Have experience managing mechanical packages up to £30 million
- Experience in managing a large site team
- Hold a SMSTS/ CSCS card
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Gain experience with a leading main contractor
- Great projects
- Competitive package
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
To hear more on this role please contact Lily George on 07969 277 211
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.