My client, a leading Pharma Biotech, has a requirement for an experienced Medical Info Associate to join their business at their Maidenhead facility on a 6 Month Contract.
As Senior Medical Information Manager, you will:
- Assisting with the collection and reporting reports of all adverse events/product complaints as defined both by internal SOPs and UK/Irish regulations
- Copy approval review/approval for factual accuracy of promotional and informative material through Veeva
- Ensure all promotional material adheres to both the ABPI Code of Practice and the Medicines Act IPHA
- Reviewing/approving promotional and informational material in line with approved product labelling
To be considered for the role of Senior Medical Information Manager, you will:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific field
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Experience in handling 2nd line MI enquiries and generating standard responses
- Ability to understand technical, scientific, and medical information
- Experience of working in Neurology and/or immunology preferred
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.