Position: Senior Planner
Salary: £50-£68k + (Car+Package)
Our client is a well established Tier 1 contractor who operates nationally across the UK. Year on year they go from strength to strength and due to business demands, they are now recruiting for a Senior Planner to join their busy team.
Summary of Role:
Responsible for the Planning function on Medium to Large (or complex) tenders and sites involving complex and detailed analysis of large volumes of information.
Ensuring that the optimum sequence to deliver the project is reflected in the programme.
To Mentor and develop other members of the Planning team and to undertake high level review of other Planners work
- Lead planning for medium to large tenders and sites
- Develop comprehensive project programs
- Collaborate on works planning with colleagues.
- Verify and challenge suppliers' programs
- Analyze scaffold, services, and crane quotations
- Liaise on temporary works and obtain designs
- Obtain quotes for 4D construction simulations for tenders
- Compile adjudication books and assist with project reports
- Assess progress against programs and report findings
- Update project programs in line with contracts
- Implement change control processes effectively
- Contribute to cost management and positive cash flow
How do you apply?
If you feel like you are right for this role, click apply to forward your up to date CV!
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....