Are you looking for a new role working onsite in the water industry? Are you passionate and ready to make a positive change? If so, then read on!
I am looking for an experienced Senior Planning Manager to work in the Devon area. The perfect applicant will have knowledge and experience working on projects within wastewater or water treatment.
Role: Senior Planning Manager
Rate: £50,000-£70,000 per year plus package
Randstad Contact: Georgia Joslyn ()
Duties will include:
- Manage the planning services
- Managing, support and develop team
- Understanding of the multi-disciplined roles involved within an integrated programme
- Knowledge of planning systems
- Provide programme management for a programme of work comprising of a number of individual projects and programmes (batches) combined to form a portfolio of work
- Provide programme management to control the progress of individual projects and batches by identifying and producing integrated programmes of work
- Minimise company risk
- Provide resource planning and levelling
- Enable control of the progress of procurement
- Update and monitoring of Project Plans for progress reports and to support applications for payment
- Assist with programmes submissions for requests for extension of time.
- To implement Company Procedures.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all staff
- Implement latest H & S regulations and legislation
- Reduce waste to a minimum from all departmental activities
- Assist with income forecasting.
- Good understanding of Civil Engineering and M&E activity.
- Minimum 5 years planning experience.
- Possess sound understanding of planning skills and programming.
- Minimum Educated HND level.
- Excellent written contractual communication
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent knowledge of planning systems
- Good coaching
- Good leadership skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you are looking for other roles within the wastewater and water treatment industry, please get in touch and we would love to assist in finding your dream role!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.