We are looking for a Senior Planning Manager that will work closely with other functions within Operations, Service Providers and Finance groups to ensure that the planning is undertaken in a controlled and deterministic manner. This is an exciting role in a highly dynamic environment with a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of maintaining operational integrity all the more challenging.
The successful candidates will have the ability to operate at a level that provides a strategic view across this complex delivery chain combined with the drive and determination to absorb a significant amount of regulatory, commercial and business process information. High volume asset tracking experience gained in a similar B2B environment will be necessary. Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail is absolutely essential.
Your experience and knowledge:
* Broad knowledge of the application software for planning & scheduling and its integration with cost control, procurement, document status reporting and resource allocation
* Multi-disciplinary Projects
* Change Control procedures and management
* Planning and controlling work
* Applying company policies and procedures
* Managing and retrieving information
* Producing and presenting information to high standards
* Reporting requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.