My client, a specialist telecommunications contractor are looking for a permanent Senior Project Manager to join their team to manage multiple rail contracts in the London Rail Division.
To manage and coordinate projects as assigned ensuring all aspects of HSQE, Programme, Budget and customer relationships are delivered and meet the contracted requirements and scope
Roles and responsibilities:
- Day to day coordination of the Project and Project team members, ensuring regular and effective communication
- Ensure that monthly reports to the customer are accurate and timely
- Maintain and regularly review project risks and ensure implementation of mitigation or control measures.
- Ensure suitable governance is in place to keep the project progress issues and risks are monitored
- Be responsible for the production/review/approval of the required project documentation deliverables.
- Support to the engineering management process and accurate delivery of engineering deliverables in line with contractual requirements
- Ensure regular and effective communication to client and telent management for all aspects of the projects
- Provide detailed and regular project reviews, reports and KPIs for both telent and client review
- Identify and escalate critical issues as required
- Degree qualifies in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Previous experience of project management within the rail industry
- Understanding of London Underground and TFL standards
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.