If you are currently looking for a new challenge in the Wealth Management space and have experience in onboarding and integrating new clients and acquisitions then this could be the role for you.
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a Senior Project Manager with 5+ years of experience to join the team owing to growth and development. You will have worked in the Wealth space and be technically strong when migrating and integrating data and information for new clients and acquisitions to the business.
This position will be remote with need to attend one of the clients UK sites as required.
- To manage complex / multi stream projects to agreed timelines, budgets and the required quality standards with a key focus on RAID management, financial control and reporting
- To work directly and regularly with the sponsors/owners and technical teams, as well as other project stakeholders and 3rd Parties ensuring projects are effectively resourced. To manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors).
- To support and be involved in the Inception Process where required for projects, governance, reporting and facilitating the handover from inception to the design and subsequent delivery stages of the projects. This will primarily cover more complex/higher business priority activities and also be expected to lead a series of projects with less complexity but equally of higher business priority.
- Define and deliver the project scope (including management of change control)
- Managing and leading the Project Team - co-ordination of working groups engaged in project work including Technical teams
- Detailed project planning
- Manage project financials including actuals, forecasts and tolerance to ensure project remains in governance
- Maintain the project record (e.g RAID log, progress & financial reporting etc.) for all allocated projects and conform to standards and policies defined by the EPMO.
- Control scope producing Change Requests as appropriate in a timely manner
- Plan resources to ensure Project deliverables are met. Contribute to the overall resource planning process (demand and supply) of change including escalation of resource constraints and conflicts for prioritisation and decisions directly to the Portfolio Manager
- Risk, issue and dependency management
- Project reporting - internally (and externally where appropriate)
- Stakeholder management, communication and presentation to all levels
- Key contact throughout the project
- Ensure adherence to Enterprise Change Framework (ECF), and required project documentation and audit trails
- Management of early live support
- Own and drive departmental continuous improvement initiative(s)
- On an ad-hoc basis represent the department at forums and other meetings as appropriate.
These skills are essential -
- Proven project delivery over a minimum of 5 years in a financial services environment .
- Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be articulate and persuasive.
- Highly motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive.
- A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, and risk and issue management.
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and project management tools.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a calm and assertive manner at all time.
- High level of interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers, managers, and colleagues across the organisation.
It would be desirable if you have -
- Project Management certification, Prince 2 or Agile.
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills to provide direction, support, influence and mentoring of project managers.
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency operations.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...