Are you looking for a career with an established 'employer of choice' that can offer you structured training and clear development and progression in the world or property?
If you possess good customer skills, strong administration experience and seeking a career within property and you are driven, motivated and keen to progress, please read on!
- Manage a property portfolio in line with regulations and client needs
- Respond and manage calls and emails from residents
- Assist the business with company targets relating to service delivery
- Plan and chair client meetings
- Prepare service charge budgets
- Site inspections
- Oversee repairs and maintenance works
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.