Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client is a Tier 1 Contractor and national leader in construction. They pride themselves on their high standards of project delivery as well as their innovation, and so are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to thrive and progress. With an expanding office in the East Midlands, there are exciting times and projects ahead for those involved, starting as lead on projects of around 12 million, and progression to report to a head on projects up to 30 million.
My client is looking for an SQS/QS to begin work on a project in the Leicester area, where you're key responsibilities involved would be:
- Analysing tender allowances
- Valuation and measurement of works (design and on site) for valuations and final accounts
- Agreement of valuation dates, as well as the preparation, submission and finalisation of interim valuations within deadlines
- Dealing with main and subcontract conditions, subcontracts and design procurements and final accounts
- Cost value reconciliations
- Financial reporting of cash management, flow and forecasts.
- Providing standard reports, CVRs and subcontract liability reports in line with accounting period deadlines.
For this role we are ideally looking for someone degree qualified and with good experience in the industry, such as:
- Experience within the construction industry, specifically on Design and Build projects with a main contractor.
- Full knowledge and understanding on JCT and NEC contracts would be desirable.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or another relevant field.
- Beneficial if you have RICS or IOB membership, or are in the process of obtaining them.
- Experience of working on healthcare, education or MOJ is desirable for this role.
If you are interested, and can see yourself in this role it would be great to hear from you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.