Site Engineer, Luton
Day rate: £350 - £410
Start date: ASAP
Are you a Senior Site Engineer, looking for work in the Luton area? The job is on a highways framework but working for a sub contractor.
A well known Civils Contractor working on various civil engineering projects across the UK.
- Managing of all site labour and sub contractors
- Liaising with the Client team and consultants
- Reporting to the Site Manager or Project Manager
- Planning, scheduling and delivering the project effectively whilst keeping to a tight schedule.
- Overseeing Health & safety and RAMS
- CSCS card
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Hollie Harris at the Randstad Maidstone branch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.