Freelance Site Manager
Are you a Freelance Site Manager? Do you have recent experience working on clean or waste water contracts? Are you looking for a long term freelance role?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
The Company and project
A well known civils contractor that work across most sectors within the civils industry who are working on various projects in the Kent and Sussex areas.
A 6 month (minimum) contract, working on clean water and waste water projects in the Kent and Sussex areas.
This client currently deal with a portfolio of civil engineering schemes ranging from major highways, access road improvements, public realm works, concrete repairs & reinstatements, water treatment works and specialist framework projects.
This is a great opportunity working with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to a Contracts Manager
- Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff
- Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Managing all health and safety
- Keeping site records
- Managing temporary works
- Procuring labour and materials
- Liaising with the client team and consultants
- Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
- Ideally you will have progressed from site engineer to site agent
- Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
- Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with specific experience in - water mains, clean water, regeneration schemes.
- CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
- First Aid
- Blue card
- Previous experience of water treatment
£280 - £300 per day (depending on experience) + long term contract
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.