Senior Site Manager - Construction
Up to £75K plus package
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a prestigious high-rise residential project? We are currently seeking a talented and driven individual to join our team as a Senior Site Manager for a prominent £150 million development consisting of 500 apartments in Birmingham. This project is part of a £4 billion turnover business, and it offers an exceptional platform to showcase your skills and contribute to the success of a landmark development.
As a Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the high-rise residential scheme in Birmingham. Your role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Managing the construction site, ensuring the project is delivered to the highest standards of quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Leading and coordinating site teams, subcontractors, and suppliers, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Implementing project schedules, monitoring progress, and taking appropriate action to mitigate risks and ensure timely delivery.
- Managing the procurement of materials, equipment, and services in accordance with project requirements and budget constraints.
- Liaising with clients, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met and maintaining excellent relationships.
- Conducting regular site inspections, quality checks, and adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the site team, promoting a positive and proactive culture.
- Extensive experience in a Senior Site Manager role, ideally with a focus on high-rise residential projects.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale construction projects on time and within budget.
- Strong technical knowledge of construction methods, materials, and processes.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and the ability to enforce compliance.
- Relevant industry qualifications and certifications.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Opportunity to work on a high-profile, landmark development that will enhance your professional portfolio.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that encourages personal and career growth.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and vacation allowance.
- Access to ongoing training and development opportunities.
If this Senior Site Manager role sounds of interest, get in touch by dropping over your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.