Senior Software Engineer
My client is a fast-growing and exciting VC-backed company that is changing the way smart devices are used around the globe.
My client supply to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets.
For this role, I am looking for a Software Engineer with 5+ years' experience in a commercial environment. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of highly skilled multi-disciplinary engineers, coding both on Linux and Windows platforms.
As a Software Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
- Extensive C/C++ programming experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Embedded software development, integration and cross-compilation experience
- Commercial experience with QT or QT5
- Good Computer Science or relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) to at least 2.1 level
- Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills
- Experience working with small teams and/or start-ups
- Strong ability to write structured code and create good documentation
The candidate must be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers.
There is an annual bonus and share options involved with this position too. Please apply within immediately to discuss.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.