Are you looking for a new role as a Senior Statistical Programmer? If you are interested in working for a leading Medical Device and Healthcare business this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will be providing statistical programming support to assist in the development and improvement of products including laboratory and clinical trials.
This role is offered on a permanent basis working full time Mon-Fri.
Due to COVID-19 this role will be home based, however candidates will be expected to work on site when the guidelines change.
- Providing programming support to clinical studies and R&D product development
- Supporting, developing and validating software
- Establishing systems for data access, reporting and analysis
- Support the development of other junior programmers in the team
- Organised approach to your work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with different people within the department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and team-working skills
- Knowledge and experience of SAS programming
- A demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques is preferable
- BSc (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics or Computing
- As you will be working closely with colleagues from R&D, clinical, data management and regulatory affairs, this role will be office-based long-term, reflecting our collaborative style and ways of working
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.