Are you looking for a new role as a Senior Statistician? If you are interested in working for a leading Medical Device and Healthcare business this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will be supporting clinical study activities and the development of products and testing procedures through the application of statistical methods to products and processes.
This role is offered on a permanent basis working full time Mon-Fri.
Due to COVID-19 this role will be home based, however candidates will be expected to work on site when the guidelines change.
- Involved in end-to-end clinical trials for a small number of global projects that typically last from 4 to 18 months
- Supporting protocol development to preparing publications
- You will be providing key statistical support to the development of our clients pipeline products
- Contribute to, or manage, a small number of projects, and work with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to explain statistical concepts to them
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong team-working skills
- You will have a BSc (or higher) in Statistics or Mathematics and a strong working knowledge of SAS
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.