Randstad Engineering is recruiting for a senior / principal structural analyst to work on a permanent basis for our client based in the Bedford Area.
Our client designs and manufactures bespoke equipment for the defence sector and you would benefit strongly if you have a mechatronics, robotics, aerospace, electronics, space, automotive or satellite background.
The successful structural analyst will have the following experience
- Experience within the mechatronics / robotics / electronics / aerospace / space / Satellite / automotive industry.
- CAD Experience (Preferably SolidWorks)
- Ability to determine load path within structural system
- Experience in the design and analysis of composite structures
- BS / MS / PHD - Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- LCF and HCF experience
Please make an application at your earliest convenience if you wish to be considered for the role.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.