Are you willing to join as a senior carer to make a difference?
Do you thrive in a challenging yet exciting fast-paced environment?
Do you want to progress your career in a company that will invest in your training and development?
If you have answered yes, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
This exceptional care organisation based in Newark provides bespoke, individualised care to young people. You will be working for an organisation that prides in making a difference to the lives of the people who they support. All children in this home have different needs including EBD and complex needs between the age of 8 - 18. The applicant must be adaptable, compassionate and committed and able to lead by example. This setting also includes outdoor activities for its learners, keen sports people or those who like to keep active would be perfect candidates for this role. Having been rated good and outstanding by OFSTED, this setting is a pleasure to work for. The above setting is currently recruiting for a senior support worker, this role is a permanent position needed on a full-time basis. This would include evening nights and weekends.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation.
- Ongoing training and development plans
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Refer a Friend scheme - £300*
- Monthly recognition awards
- 4 % pension plan
- Opportunity to qualify and get necessary qualifications whilst working
- £60 sleep in
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities.
- Supporting, assisting and advising the learners
- Communicating with the line manager and ensure to keep a safe environment for the learners
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support
- Maximising social opportunities and community engagement
- Completing necessary training when needing and required
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....