One of my developer clients is looking for a strong candidate for their Senior Technical Coordinator position in South East London. This phase is part of a large development and caters for around 500 units (all rc frame) with some elements of high rise. The project is currently at technical design stage.
The successful candidate will have experience working
- For a developer or residential contractor,
- On large residential projects in London (200-500 units), and
- On high rise, RC frame projects.
- Adequate experience working for a developer from pre-con stage to completion- 'Cradle to Grave' experience
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective management of the consultants and contractors
- Ability to make decisions promptly
Should this not be the opportunity that you are after but you are looking for a move, please give me a call to discuss other roles.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.