Service Centre Administrator required in Nottingham
Our client is currently on the look out for an Administrator in Nottingham (NG90) this is a great opportunity to join a market leading facilities maintenance company
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling PPM tasks
- Logging any remedial actions
- Reviewing contractor paperwork, making sure PPMs are market as complaint or non compliant
- Being responsible for emails and notifying clients of ETAs
- General admin duties
- Salary £9.23 per hour PAYE + holiday pay
- Shifts- Monday to Friday 10:00-15:00 (25 hrs)
- Immediate start
- Contract role
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Working for a leading facilities management company
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their focused team you first must:
- Have previous admin experience
- Possess excellent customer service experience
- Have good time organisational skills
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Sophie on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.