We have an great opportunity to join a local fleet management company with a global reach. You will be joined the Service Centre team ensuring vehicle downtime is kept to minimum while consistently delivering and excellent level of service to cutomers and stakeholders.
- Challenge all Suppliers at all times to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and costs are updated as soon as possible.
- Undertake regular communication to all Customers as work progresses through to completion.
- To maintain and distribute the customers dedicated spare fleet within set times.
- To plan and schedule all events including ancillary equipment.
- Liaison with Customer and Repairer to arrange suitable date/s for scheduled maintenance to occur.
- To ensure that all legal documentation is received and expedited accordingly.
- To ensure the Customer is informed of work progress with regards to scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- To be able to demonstrate that vehicle downtime is managed in a proactive manner in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- When rechargeable work is carried out, ensure the relevant costs are accrued and coded as such and the Customer is informed making a note of the full name and full purchase order number whenever possible.
- Make sure the correct Supplier attends both breakdowns and defects with respect to faults covered by R&M/Warranty/Contract Maintenance etc.
- To ensure that either the external service provider or we attend the vehicle distress incident within agreed timescales
- Good standard of Education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- The job holder will preferably have previous experience (or similar) within a busy maintenance control room environment dealing with scheduling/maintenance of commercial rental/ Fleet Management vehicles with third party suppliers.
- Knowledge of and a background from the commercial vehicle transport industry would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of vehicle engineering and road transport law.
- I.T literate
- Will work best on their own initiative and take pride in ensuring that work is seen through to completion.
- To be flexible in attitude in providing solutions to problems.
- Able to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility with same
- Salary: 20K basic + 3900 OTE
- Shifts are Monday To Friday 6-2, 7 - 3, 8 - 4, 9 - 5, 10 - 6 (you will have a set shift you will be allocated but you need to be flexible to provide holiday/sickness cover)
- On-site parking and cycle storage
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....