Here at Randstad we are glad to be recruiting on behalf of a reputable Utilities contractor in the UK. We are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor with a utilities background to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client are currently working on the AMP7 project in the Southern Region.
- You'll be responsible for driving continuous SHE improvements in line with our clients policies and procedures.
- Carrying out and recording SHE audits and inspections as well as assisting the team in drawing up risk assessments.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents.
- Conducting various site visits and working closely with the operational teams to ensure they are practising SHE requirements.
- Assisting the management team in local SHE training as well as promoting and delivering SHE training programs when required.
What we are looking for
- A proactive, good communicator with demonstrable experience in this industry.
- IOSH qualified with a minimum NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Have a solid understanding of SHE legislations.
- Previous experience of quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Working on your own initiative and delivering against key objectives is a large aspect of the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.