- City & Guilds Electrical qualifications
- Indentured apprenticeship or equivalent training Good communication skills (face to face/radio).
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative, taking a proactive approach when appropriate.
- Ability to work alone or in a team.
- Ability to apply the application of knowledge gained through experience in dealing with a range of work procedures and practices some of which are non-routine.
- Conscientious and reliable
- To undertake improvement work, maintenance and repairs of plant, services and physical assets including testing and routine fault finding Participating in a rotational shift pattern, providing a 24/7 attendance on site.
- To undertake any reasonable duties to maintain all services
- To carry out all works in compliance
- £20 per hour
- Parking on site
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.