Primary Supply Teacher
Barking and Dagenham
Pay Rate: £130-170 per day (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Primary Supply Teacher looking for your next role?
Are you seeking a short term and flexible supply teaching position?
Are you based in East London and passionate about developing the learning of KS1 and KS2 students?
If so, then we have loads of opportunities that we would like to speak to you about! Please, read on and click apply today!
We are working closely with Primary Schools based within the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham who are looking to recruit for Primary Supply Teacher roles. These vacancies are within Key Stages 1 and 2, and the ideal candidate will have had experience teaching within these key stages.
These schools are looking to employ on a short-term supply basis initially in order to gauge whether a long term supply teaching arrangement can be agreed upon.
Benefits of the role are:
- Working within schools that embrace community cohesion and work well to establish positive, strong relationships with carers, parents and families
- To work in a role that allows you to provide a safe and secure environment in which children thrive and feel valued
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- Refer a Friend scheme - you could earn £300!
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate
- Training provided through Randstad and the school
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be innovative, progressive, forward thinking and outward looking
- Occasionally, you may also supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
- To be fully inclusive
- To have high expectations and aspirations for all pupils
Requirements of the candidate:
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- Have experience working with children for a minimum of 6 months
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Strive to ensure that every child succeeds to the best of their ability
- Having a DBS on the Update Service or the willingness to complete and pay for a new DBS application
- To be punctual
- To have knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum, and experience teaching this key stage.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Bronte via email at email@example.com...