Are you a keen Site Administrator/ Document Controller looking for a brand new opportunity?
If yes then look no further....
A market leading subcontractor is looking for a new Site admin/ Document Controller to take the site and company by storm. You will be the sole coordinator on the project and will need to help coordinate all the administration needed, and an integral part of the site team. This position will give you the opportunity to feel responsible and needed within the team.
To be successful for this role you need to have previous experience working as a site administrator or office based administrator and must have construction experience.
This role is based in Orsett and is an ongoing contract role paying £110 to £130 per day UMB or the PAYE equivalent.
Construction and Admin experience is necessary, please do not apply if you do not have both.
Why Apply for this job:
- To work for a large sub contractor
- Work on a huge, nationwide civils and rail project
- Able to gain new experience
- Ability to grow and develop skills within a
- Work on one of the largest rail projects to dated
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- A friendly team
- Uploading and downloading documents to and from EDMS systems
- Being in control of documentation
- Updating and maintain on site documents
- Updating documents - phone, project lists, charts and schedules
- Monitoring holiday and sickness reports
- Office Archiving
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Greeting visitors, carrying out visitor inductions
- Arranging couriers
- Making sure contractors have the right documents to go on site
- Manage registers
- Placing orders for the site and office
- Tracking & logging orders via Excel
- Support project manager
- Support the Estimators (Bid team)
- Keep a recording all the jobs that are currently being Bid on
- Putting together weekly trackers
- Updating Tender Tracker (Excel)
- Communicating with all Estimators to keep an up to date weekly report
- Check data
- Ad Hoc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Construction and admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Have key attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Understanding of highway maintenance
This sub contractor is looking for an admin who you want to progress in their role and is motivated by their career. They NEED someone with strong civils and highways experience and a background of administration. If this sounds like what you are interested in then apply to this job ad for more information to come.
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call 0203 680 0650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.