Randstad are recruiting a part time Site Administrator in Cambridge
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Start date: ASAP
Duration: circa 6 months
Salary: £9 - £11.50 per hour dependant on payment type
Full time or part time
We are looking for a site administrator with construction experience/knowledge to manage the site office and be responsible for all paper work and administration for the site.
The Site Administrator Role:
- Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Organising and filling of all site receipts and tickets
- Uploading and downloading documents using 4Projects
- Environmental monitoring documents
- Collating daily information around environmental works
- Chasing site personnel to provide documents daily
- Uploading and downloading documents
- Inputting data collated onto Excel
- Sorting the correct receipts into Material and Labour etc.
- Cross checking the accounts system
- Logging all information collated from all sites
- RFI Files, meeting minutes, booking meetings
- Organising various communications
- Information management
You must have:
- Ideally experience using 4Projects or a similar document management system - preferred not essential
- Construction experience (knowledge) is essential
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to chase information
- IT skills and working knowledge of online systems
- Experience Excel
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.