Randstad are looking for a Site Admin! Do you want to work for a Tier 1 rail contractor?
A large specialist rail contractor is looking for a Site Administrator to join their team, this will be working on site with the site team date to date. This will give you the opportunity to really get involved on site and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, learn about new projects and feel like a valued member of the team!
You will need to be able to have strong communication skills and admin skills. You must also come from a previous site based background, working for a construction or civil engineering company.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience within the civil engineering sector. This is a contract position paying between £10 to £14 per hour, with the hope to be taken on permanently - depending on experience. This role is based in Great Missenden, Chiltern area.
- To gain experience in the civil engineering industry
- To work for a specialist contractor
- Learn new admin skills
- Gain site based experience
- To progress your career
- Work on huge London based projects
- Permanent and secure opportunity
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- A friendly team
- Updating documents - phone, project lists, charts and schedules
- Layout solutions
- Monitoring holiday and sickness reports
- Office Archiving
- Working within the marketing team
- Learning new skills and developing your role further
- Uploading site documents
- Filling electronic and hard copies of documents
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Greeting visitors, carrying out visitor inductions
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- Any general ad hoc needed for the site
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet standards of inhouse brand guidelines
- Organised with the ability to prioritise their workload
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident using Sharepoint
- Able to work on own initiative
- Natural flair for design
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call 07500 222310
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.