We are looking for a Site Agent to work on a flood defence scheme in the Kent area, for a nationwide based contractor. For this project we are looking for an Agent who has recent civils experience.
You will report into the Project Manager and will be responsible for looking after the earthworks, levelling lines and controlling.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing workforce
- Motivating the team to complete projects on schedule
- Ensuring that the site team complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring the quality of their work
- Collaborating with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project proceed as planned
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Ordering materials when required
- Reporting back to the Site Management team
- Transporting the workforce to their work areas
- Experience working on civil engineering projects with a main contractor , with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (3 day course)
- Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor in the local area
- Opportunity to work on further projects in the future
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.