My client is a prominent player in the rail construction sector with a £70 million turnover, and at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge rail infrastructure projects. Renowned for their commitment to excellence, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Site Engineer to contribute to the success of a major rail depot enhancement project. This long-term endeavor presents a unique opportunity for professional growth and the chance to shape the future of rail infrastructure.
Job Overview: As a Senior Site Engineer, you will assume a pivotal role in overseeing and managing various aspects of the rail depot enhancement project. Your expertise will be crucial in ensuring project delivery in line with their high standards, safety protocols, and within specified timelines. This challenging yet rewarding role promises substantial career development and exposure to intricate engineering challenges.
- Conduct comprehensive site surveys, inspections, and assessments to guarantee compliance with project specifications and the highest safety standards.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, architects, and stakeholders to develop and implement innovative engineering solutions tailored to the project's unique requirements.
- Leverage advanced proficiency in AutoCAD and other engineering software to contribute to the design and documentation processes.
- Maintain a vigilant focus on adherence to industry regulations and standards, with an emphasis on safety protocols to foster a secure working environment.
- Provide effective supervision and management of on-site activities, including coordination with subcontractors, ensuring seamless project progression.
- Keep meticulous project records, encompassing drawings, schedules, and progress reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Demonstrated success as a Site Engineer with a specialization in rail infrastructure projects.
- Possession of a valid and up-to-date PTS (Personal Track Safety) certification.
- Advanced proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant engineering software.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration within a dynamic team environment.
Contact Ranstad CPE, Birmingham Branch and ask for Ollie for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.